– Apply sealant between 5ºC to 50ºC.
– Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, grease, dust and other contaminations.
– Paint area before applying sealant as silicon is not paintable.
– Cut the tip of the cartridge at 45º angel to desired bead size
– Using a caulking gun then apply sealant with steady pressure forcing the sealant into the joint.
– Do not use in joints deeper than 10mm
BT-2050 is based Acetoxy formulation that creates a tough, water resistant seal. It makes fast work of sealing your kitchen and bath and has a fast-dry system that withstands water contact 2 hours after application. It is highly resistant to UV light, and other environmental elements. It forms a weatherproof bond to materials like glass, ceramics, aluminum, wood ,steel, and some plastics.